About the Committee on Global Surgery (COGS):
Under the umbrella of the IAOMS Foundation the Committee on Global Surgery (COGS) has developed the following goals:
- Help to represent IAOMS in the advocacy efforts for safe surgery and anesthesia for all.
- Capacity building for global oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Create/foster/facilitate international outreach opportunities for IAOMS members to assist and learn in low resource areas of the world.
- Maintain a state of readiness for IAOMS in the response to natural disasters
- Assist the IAOMS Foundation in raising funds.
We invite you to learn more about the Committee on Global Surgery (COGS) and opportunities to participate in this community.