Applications for the 2017-18 IAOMS Foundation Fellowship Program will be open August 1 - November 1, 2016.
1. IAOMS Membership - Applicants must be members of IAOMS for a minimum of twelve (12) months immediately preceding the application deadline or must make a 2 year membership commitment to IAOMS. (Contact Katie Cairns at email@example.com for questions)
2. Personal Statement - A personal statement on why you should be considered for the Fellowship
3. Curriculum vitae - a current version of your CV/Resume with photo
4. Recommendation Letter 1 - Letter of recommendation from your Training Program Director
5. Recommendation Letter 2 - Letter of recommendation from two members of IAOMS or your affiliated* national OMS association. (*if no affiliation to a national association, please send a letter from an OMS that has worked with you).
6. Letter of Privileges - Letter from your supporting institute documenting your privileges in oral and maxillofacial surgery
7. Signed Confidentiality Agreement
Questions? Contact Kimberly Shadle.